Friday, December 26, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

Here are the pictures from our ultrasound a couple days ago. We are so thankful that our baby girl looks so healthy. It has been fun narrowing down names and looking at pink clothes the last couple days knowing for sure that it is a girl!
Even though Mason says he "wanted a baby brother actually", he is going to be great. He has had plenty of practice with his cousins that is for sure! He is already practicing his whisper and says he is going to be a big helper. We bought the paint tonight for his big boy room. He is going to love the sports theme! Thankfully the nursery will not need to be repainted, but I am anxious to get all of the girlie bedding in there. I bought it before I was even pregnant.
The dose on my pump is going to be lowered again tomorrow and then I should be done with it on Tuesday. I am really praying that all goes well once I am off of it and that I don't need to be put back on any other medications. I have gained 6 pounds (thanks to all of the Christmas cookies and peppermint ice cream) since I started the pump. It has helped so much. I am so thankful that I was able to use it even though I am looking forward to being done with it.
Thanks for your continued prayers. We are so thankful for all of the ones that have been answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment