Monday, December 8, 2008

New Counter Top Decoration

Well, here is my new counter top decoration! I can't say I have ever had one like this before.
So far everything is going well with the pump. We are still working on regulating the dosage of the medication as I am still more nauseous in the evenings. I have just been calling the nurse and she walks me through giving myself the bolus before dinner time. I am hoping to get approval to get the pump programed so that it will automatically do this for me. I have had a bit more energy, have been able to eat and drink more and even keep Andy company instead of going to bed at the same time as Mason :) The dizziness is still there, but more manageable than before.
I have an OB appointment tomorrow with the midwife to check and see how everything is going and then an ultrasound in about 3 weeks to check the Placenta Previa again.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic... I'm glad that you have a bit of a sense of humor- it sure does help!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the sense of humor! You gotta have one to get through all of it!!!
    Love you girlie
    Jess

    ReplyDelete