Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Adventure

Yesterday my friends picked me up and we headed to McDonald's for some time to chat while the kids were running around the play-place. It was so nice to see all of them since I have not been able to catch up with them in a while, and Mason is always up for an adventure. It was actually the first time I have let him play there, so I think he had a really good time. It definitely wore me out, I was exhausted the rest of the day but it was well worth it! Thanks Amanda, Jamie and Bethany!

Tonight my sister is picking me up and taking me to look at Christmas lights. We will get a hot chocolate, turn on some Christmas music and chat. This will be great for both of us, she needs time away from her crazy schedule and I love time out of the house. (I am just hoping I don't get motion sick in the car!) I think my cousin may even be joining us too!

Other exciting news:
*I have finally felt the baby move!! Hooray. I had forgotten how amazing it actually is!
*I am planning on weaning off the pump starting this Friday. There are two steps to it, so the first will be Friday-they will lower the dose and then the second step will come a week later. If all goes well I should be done with the pump by Dec 29th! Yeah-I don't think my thighs can take it much longer.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! How exiting you got to feel the baby! :) Hopefully you will be off that pump soon! Looking forward to seeing you guys again in the new year! And yes, we should plan a time for Owen and Mason to play together! :)
    Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete