Friday, December 12, 2008

Today's adventure-The AMIGO


I needed to do a bit of Christmas shopping and as much as I love him, if I wait for Andy to do it, it wont be done til Christmas Eve!
So, while my mother-in-law had Mason today (thank you Audrey!) my mom and I headed to Target for a few minutes. I was once again so excited to leave my couch!
This was my ride-The AMIGO. Let me first tell you that I have yet to see someone riding one who is under 75 years old (except for me) and secondly that the isles are not really made for these things. I crashed into a couple things and my mom had to move a few racks for me so I could squeeze through. We definitely had a few laughs and we all know that laughter is the best medicine :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I could just see the two of you there....lol
    Luv ya
    Jess

    ReplyDelete