Monday, December 15, 2008

Fingers Crossed

I have had two pretty good days in a row, without feeling terribly dizzy or nauseous! I am really hoping that I am turning the corner. I am trying to not get too excited as I had a few good days in a row a few weeks ago and then went back downhill.
Everything with the pump is going well, I am finally getting used to it. I no longer need the book to take me through the directions step by step to change the syringe or tubing (this saves a lot of time!)
I am also trying to have my mom or Andy take me out somewhere every other day so I can work up my strength again. It is amazing how tired you get doing nothing!!
My New Years resolution...to be back to my normal activities SOON!

PS-8 days and counting for my 18 week ultrasound!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon,
    I am thinking about you and praying for you everyday! Thanks for keeping an update like this!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete