Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun Weekend!

We had a great weekend!
Friday we headed to our church for a Family Fun Night. They showed 2 Disney movies, had a ton of crafts, bounce houses, slides, balloons, and good (unhealthy) food! Honestly, it was so packed in there that it was hard to move, but it was a lot of fun and Mason had a great time. We saw a lot of friends there and my sister even came with 3 of her girls which was fun. Saturday I was able to leave for a couple hours and spend the afternoon with my friend Becky getting a pedicure, going shopping and even fit in some lunch. Saturday night Mason and I went to church since Andy was already there directing service and afterward we headed to Red Robin since I was craving a turkey burger.
This afternoon we headed to Berkley to hang out with Brian, Jenni, Ellie and Shay. We walked to dinner and even ate outside since it was so nice out and then even walked to get an ice cream. I love that the weather is starting to change :) I do not however like the fact that it is hard to walk with all of my ligaments being stretched and my sciatic bothering me. I feel so out of shape!
Tomorrow we are going to go to the Zoo since the weather is supposed to be even nicer!!! Spring is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment