Friday, March 20, 2009

Appointment

I had another OB appointment this past Wednesday. I had to do my 1 hour Glucose test, hopefully it will come back clear.
My midwife said I was measuring about a week smaller than I should be (I am 29 1/2 weeks and was measuring at 28 weeks). I have also been having the ongoing pressure, so she decided with a combination of these two things that she wanted to send me for an ultrasound just to make sure everything was OK.
So, off I went to get another ultrasound. Thankfully the baby is measuring just fine (and actually measuring at 30 weeks), even though my stomach is not. The ultrasound tech also said everything else looked great, no need to worry about the pressure!! Praise God!
It is hard to believe that I only have just over 9 weeks to go! I am already at the point where I now go every 2 weeks for appointments. It's getting close and I am so excited to meet our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment