Friday, January 2, 2009

18 weeks

I have popped! This is my belly as of last Monday when I took out the pump.
I am so thankful that I have been feeling well enough to not go back on it or use any other medications :) I also seem to have no issues gaining my weight back VERY quickly! Andy, Mason and I were able to ring in the new year with friends both new years eve and new years day, we had so much fun. It feels nice to be able to be social again!
I have another OB appointment on Monday night, I think my midwife is going to be very happy with my progress. It is amazing to see how far I have come in 4 weeks! I am hoping to get back to work next week! Praise God for answered prayers!

2 comments:

  1. wow! you look great and i am so very happy for you feeling better!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute shan!!

    love ya -
    jen

    ReplyDelete