Monday, January 5, 2009

WHOA!

I had an OB appointment tonight. Needless to say, my midwife was VERY happy with my progress in the last 4 weeks. She was very excited that I am no longer on the pump or any other medications right now. She could also tell that food has been tasting better. I have a belly that she can finally measure and I gained 9 pounds!!!! Looks like the bowl of ice cream almost every night has paid off! I was given clearance to get back to work :) She just wants me to take it slow.
I am so thankful that the baby's heart rate sounds great and that I have finally turned the corner. Praise God!!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER_YAY!!! Sorry that I have been a bit quiet with my comments lately- but you are looking soooooooooooo cute!!! Keep eating ice cream- it looks so good on you- and well, the pregnancy too ;)! I am so thankful that you have been able to turn the corner! What a HUGE blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete