Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things

Yesterday was my first day back to work since early November! All went well! It was fun to see everyone and catch up a bit on what has been going on with my co-workers as well as my patients.
It was such a blessing to be able to go back knowing how far I have come in the last couple months. When I left I was nauseous and dizzy and am now doing great! I am so thankful to be feeling better.
I tried to start potty training Mason. He was really interested a couple days ago-to the point where he sat on his potty for 40 minutes just to get an M&M (that is determination)! Yesterday and today have been a totally different story, he has NO interest. HMMM! We even went out and bought him big boy underwear, but still not interested. Maybe we will wait and try again in a couple weeks. I don't know what is worse-to try and just be consistent when he has no interest and just get it done, or try again in a while which could potentially confuse him going back and forth with the diapers.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures:) Looks like Mason had a great time.
    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete