Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WHEW!

I had a bit of a scare on Monday night right before I headed to bed. I started bleeding. I panicked a bit since Andy was at class and because it was so out of the blue. I called my midwife to see what I needed to do and to ask her what was going on. Thankfully she sounded pretty calm about everything, she told me to see if it happened again and to page her in the middle of the night. If it continued, she wanted to send me in to be monitored. Thankfully it did not last long and tapered off quickly. I then called one of my close friends who is an amazing listener and gives such great advice. I felt so much better after talking to both of them that amazingly, I slept pretty well.
To be on the safe side, she moved my appointment up from Feb 5th to today. The baby's heartbeat sounded great and my cervix looks good-no signs of it thinning. I have gained another 5 pounds, so I am now up to my pre-pregnancy weight!!! I am so relieved and so thankful for friends and family who were praying for us and reassuring me. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment