Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Thursday

I dropped Mason off for his 2nd day of preschool. He jumped right in and started playing with all of the toys. He did ask where I was going, but I just explained to him that he was going to stay with his friends today to play and learn and that I would be back to get him. He just responded "oh, OK mom". I am so thankful that he responds well to new situations!

digging in to NEW toys!
Mason with his name tag on...SO cute. Their mascot this year is DORA!


Today also marks 4 months since Kailee was born! I can't believe how much faster time goes by with the second baby! I am SO thankful that she is such a good girl! She is a great eater and an awesome sleeper! Praise God!! What a happy girl!
SOOO BIG already! She loves sitting up so she can see all of the action! She also likes grabbing for toys, which is why I had to take numerous pictures before one turned out, she kept knocking over the blocks :)

1 comment:

  1. Shan, the pictures of Kailee are so cute! Using the blocks is a great idea! They are both getting so big!!! We need to do a webcam call soon....

    ReplyDelete