Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy 1 Week Birthday Kailee!


I can't believe how fast this week has gone by! It is still funny to think that I was supposed to be induced this coming Friday! I am SO glad she came early!!
On the other hand ever since we have been home from the hospital Andy and I have had a sore throat. I went to the Minute Clinic and got tested for Strep just in case. Thankfully it came back negative, however now I have a nasty cough to go along with it. Please pray that Kailee and Mason do not catch it. I feel kinda guilty, I try to only hold her while nursing and then into the bouncer or pack n play she goes. Hopefully it will run it's course quickly so that I can cuddle and kiss her as much as I want to!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kailee!! Aunt Jenni is healthy and is coming to tide you over with LOTS of cuddles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's super cute! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's even more perfect than when I met her! Perhaps another visit is in store!

    ReplyDelete