Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another OB visit

I went for my 36 week check today. I did not gain any weight this week (weird-guess I can keep on my double cheeseburger routine) and I am now only measuring a half of a week smaller (instead of 2 weeks like last week). My blood work came back perfect and the 24 hour urinalysis came back OK. I still have trace amounts of protein in my urine but it is not anything they are worried about! My BP was up a bit from what it is normally, but I also had Mason with me and he was cranky and ready for a nap!
Baby sounds good her heart rate was 135-140 bpm. I was really hoping that they were going to tell me that she should be here any day, but no such luck!! They did not even check to see if I was dilated today, bummer. I think I was being overly optimistic.
Looks like I still have 23 days left....

1 comment:

  1. Great news!! :o) Only 23 days left and then only 30 days until we get there and get to meet Kailee! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete