Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Weekend

Here are a couple picts of Mason driving-he has so much fun driving home from the mailbox (please keep in mind we only have about 10 houses in our sub, so there are hardly ever any other cars)! He also LOVES honking the horn over and over, I am sure our neighbors love us!!

Friday Andy took me out for my birthday. This is the 3rd time I got to celebrate it this week :) Kinda dulls the pain of turning 30!! We went to Stillwater in Brighton for dinner which was delicious and then we headed to The Melting Pot for dessert. I LOVE that place. It is probably a good thing that it is expensive, otherwise I would be there all the time!

Yesterday I had to work and then we hurried into Novi to get a Rain Check for a swing set that we want for Mason and the sale ended yesterday. After that I headed to a friends house to celebrate her 30th birthday party while Andy and Mason hung out.

Today after church we got to finally hang out and relax a bit :) I feel like our last few weeks have been pretty busy. We colored Easter Eggs with Mason tonight which was a lot of fun and so cute to see him get excited doing it (pictures to follow-they are on Andy's camera).

Tomorrow I go to get the 2nd area of Basal Cell Carcinoma out of my back. They are also going to take the stitches out of my neck, which will be nice to have that start healing.
I am REALLY hoping it does not snow as much as they say it is going to, I have to be there at 7:30am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment