Sunday, April 26, 2009

A New Swing Set for Mason

We started our weekend by purchasing a new swing set for Mason on Friday. Andy was about ready to kill me when he read the reviews and found out that it takes 18-20 hours to build it (sorry honey!). I have to admit I was even a bit overwhelmed when we took out all of the pieces and started sorting them. Of course, nothing was labeled so I (with my Type A personality) had to quickly sort and label all of the hardware into separate ziplock bags and then put them in alphabetical order. I was also kind of hoping this would help ease the pain of it taking 18-20 hours to build! We ended up getting a good jump start on it on Saturday morning after he picked it up, but then unfortunately due to the crazy intermittent thunderstorms he did not get as much done as he was hoping to. Mason knows that he is getting a new swing set but thankfully is not impatient for it to get done. It does not yet look like a swing set, so until he sees the finished product, I don't think he really gets it. Kinda like the concept of his little sister, he still thinks we are just have to go pick her up from Costco :)

No comments:

Post a Comment