Monday, April 27, 2009

4 More Weeks!

Well, I am down to the last stretch (literally)! I only have 4 more weeks to go and honestly I have no idea how my stomach is going to stretch any further!!
I gained 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks, but when she measured me, I am only measuring at 33 weeks (2 weeks behind schedule). She said she is not concerned because I have a small stature and that it could be that my abs are so tight (yeah, I have no idea-did she SEE my stomach?? Do I even have abs anymore??)
I also have to do a 24 hour urinalysis because I had blood and protein in my urine. My Stage II kidney disease is sneaking back into the picture for some reason. Arrgh!
So, needless to say it was not a very positive visit, but Kailee's heart sounds great so that is what I am focusing on!
32 days and counting.....

4 comments:

  1. yay! can't wait to meet her : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you and Andy decide on Kailee? We're looking forward to June!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you shannon...how exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete