Monday, February 9, 2009

Random

This past weekend was a bit hectic for us. Friday night I went out with my sister, mom and cousin to see Bride Wars which was really cute! Saturday I worked and then we headed to my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday. Mason loves playing with his cousins! He just laughs and giggles the whole time, I think this little sister of his will be good for him-he gets bored! Unfortunately we woke up early Sunday morning to the sound of Mason puking :( Poor little guy had the stomach flu. Thankfully, he is now feeling much better and we are just hoping we don't get it.

This week is going to be busy too. We have small group on Wednesday night, Thursday we have an annual Valentine Banquet that Christian Family Services hosts to raise money for the amazing adoption work that they do (my mother-in-law works there). Friday I am having a coupon party here-you are more than welcome to come! Saturday is Valentine's Day which I am hoping Andy is taking me out (hint-hint) ;)

Today I am 24 weeks pregnant. It is almost scary to think only another 15 weeks and we will have another baby around here. YIKES! Andy was laughing at me yesterday because I was "nesting". I could not stop cleaning! To defend myself...I wanted to disinfect everything since Mason had the stomach flu, but I kept getting distracted into deep cleans here and there or organizing things that probably did not need to be organized. I wish I had the energy to do that everyday!

My parents are leaving this Thursday for Florida for 6 weeks, I am wishing I could go with them!!! I am really going to miss our 2 week Florida trip that we take every year, but it is all for good reason that we can't go! Next year we will have two kids to pack up and take-yikes, we are going to need a car top carrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment