Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Appointments

I went for two appointments today.
I called first thing this morning to see if my dermatologist could see me. I have two little spots of skin that always seem irritated and wanted them looked at. Thankfully they were able to fit me in and she removed both of them. She said they did not look good and it is never a good sign when they stay irritated and don't heal. So, now I just have to wait to make sure that everything comes back clear from the lab. She wants to rule out Basil Cell. I am praying that both will come back fine.
I also went for my 26 week OB appointment. I gained a bit more weight, so I am now 20 pounds up from my very first appointment but only 5-7 pounds above my starting pre-pregnancy weight. So that means...more ice cream!!! LOL
I was relieved that all of the pressure I have been feeling is nothing to worry about. She said it could be a combination of things, but she is not concerned about it. She is sending my urine out to just make sure I don't have a UTI. We decided that Kailee will be joining us on May 28th if all goes as planned and she does not decide to come early. That is my grandpa Rutherford's birthday who passed away when I was little and I think it would be special for them to share a birthday.
I go back in 3 weeks for another appointment and the nasty glucose test. Yuck!

1 comment:

  1. I will pray that your skin lab results will be negative. -Carrie

    ReplyDelete