Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Expensive Wash!

I washed the most expensive load of laundry yesterday!!!
Andy usually leaves his clothes bed-side as he falls into bed late at night. I usually notice that they occasionally make it to the dirty clothes hamper, but the majority of time they do not. So, yesterday I swooped everything off of the floor, dumped it into the hamper started the first of many loads.
As I went to put everything into the dryer I noticed that his zip-up jacket was a bit heavy and sure enough in the pockets I found his new Ipod and our new tiny video camera that we have only owned for a couple days :(
We have had numerous discussions in the past about pocket checking and who should be responsible, however neither of us do it.
I feel awful and am crossing my fingers that both will work after they air out for a few days!!

2 comments:

  1. Put them in a bag of rice, it will absorb the H2O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man :(

    i ALWAYS am washing calebs chapstick he leaves in his pocket. and we too have had many discussions on who should check pockets!

    ReplyDelete