Thursday, February 11, 2010

My little Valentines...Mason already celebrated Valentines Day at preschool with a fun party!
Here he was playing his favorite game, Musical Chairs!! I was volunteered as the room-mom and stayed for his whole party (Kailee was not as excited about it as I was, that meant she had to stay in her car seat for 2 hours). It was super cute seeing all of them get so excited passing out their valentine cards and treats. They had a huge feast toward the end of class where they got all sugared up right before they sent them home :)

Kailee has mastered the art of clapping her hands together! It is so cute to watch her because she gets so proud of herself, SO cute that I thought I would share it with you step by step!
Step #1 (above)-concentrating very hard to make sure it is successful!

Step#2-already proud of herself as her hands come together for the first time!

Step #3-cracking up laughing because she is so proud of herself!

Step#4-All done and making sure Mason and I are still watching before she attempts it again!

Step #5-she repeats steps #1-4 MULTIPLE times a day which makes for a very happy girl!

2 comments:

  1. They are so precious, Shan!! What great smiles! (And I LOVE Kailee's dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh they are so cute :) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete