Monday, February 1, 2010

Pre-earrings...VERY happy girl!

Right after getting them...very blotchy from crying (she gets that from me)!

Getting used to them :)

Last Friday after I got home from work my mom and I pierced Kailee's ears! I have been wanting to do it for a while, but kept forgetting about it. After one too many "oh, what a cute little boy" comments about her I quickly remembered! Poor Kailee one day she will grow some hair!
Grandma Char gave her a cookie as a distraction and we put her in the bumbo chair on the counter. I would definitely not say she was a fan of getting them done :( It was really hard to watch her go through it because she kept looking at us like 'why would you do this to me'. After they were both done she kept a very close eye on us just to make sure we were not up to anything else.
Thankfully she will never remember it and they are darn adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment