Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our New Van!!

I have been basically begging for a van for quite some time now even though I said I would NEVER drive a "mom-mobile" and used to make fun of my sister all the time (sorry Stacy!) After now having two kids and a double stroller to haul around everywhere, the Torrent was a bit tight on space leaving no room for groceries. After MUCH convincing, Andy finally agreed and I drove home our van last night! It is kinda pathetic how excited I am about it :)
Andy tried to convince me that we needed to stay within our budget and the station wagon above just needed a bit of work but would do the trick. JK.


Here is our new family wagon!!!
I'm not even going to tell Mason that it has a DVD player in it yet, otherwise we will have to watch his "show" every time we are in the car, even if it is a 1 mile trip! He is so good in the car and I don't want to ruin it! I will introduce him to it next month when we go to visit our friends Cat and Dwayne who just moved to Chicago. I'm so excited to go and excited that our new van will fit all of us and even our luggage!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I LOVE your new van! Wahoo! I can't wait to ride in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shan the the Van looks great I am sure you are lovin it! Can't wait to see you soon Luv ya
    Cat

    ReplyDelete