Thursday, June 18, 2009

BRAVE Little Man!!

The Hot Air Balloon Ride! Poor Halle was SO tired, I don't think she had as much fun as Mason.
Yes, I was lucky enough to ride the train as well since Mason was not tall enough to go without an adult! Once again he is the only one having a grand old time!
The Petting Farm at the Fair.
Cute Cousins!!


Stacy, Andy the kids and I stopped by the Hamburg fair tonight for a bit. We only had an hour and thought that would be plenty of time to let the kids ride a couple things. Mason had a great time seeing all of the animals and riding the rides! He shocked us! We did not think he would go on them, but just like the go-karts he blew us away and loved them! They also went on a cute Dragon ride which the dragons went high into the air. I had to laugh because I don't think Andy would have even braved that one! I think Mason is going to take after me with his newly found "love" of rides. We may have to go back on Saturday and spend more time since it proved to be worth our while :)

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. What an adventurous little guy. (Did I spell that right? Well, you know what I mean.) ;) These pictures just scream SUMMER to me - I love it!

    ReplyDelete